Spoil The Customer!

I opened a new pack of Faber-Castell pencils and rummaged through my stationary box to find a sharpener. It's funny how you can never find sharpeners and erasers when you need them. White eraser heads appeared at the end of the pencil pack. Yay, I love those pencils with eraser heads. I won't have to worry about losing erasers  (not that I really worry about it anyway). 

I pulled out one of the pencils. In my fingers was a well sharpened pencil ready to be used. I couldn't resist doodling on a stray sheet of paper on my desk. I made a mental note of buying only Faber-Castell pencils in the future. 

So that's all it takes to gain a loyal consumer. Sharpen the damn pencil. It just makes anybody's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neighborhood Project: Teaching Kids English.

What We Do in the Name of God: An Account of My Visit to SriKalahasti Temple

Tales from Abu Dhabi